Small size domestic wastewater treatment technology
TOPAS domestic wastewater treatment plants
TOPAS 5 to TOPAS 300 domestic wastewater treatment plants (for 5–300 persons) are used for treatment of all wastewater (including wastewater from washing machines and dish washers) from individual sources of contamination. These are mainly the following:
- family houses,
- recreational objects and cottages,
- hotels and pensions,
wastewater treatment plants are delivered as complete products, including the lid without the necessity to purchase any additional adapters according to the depth of the inflow piping. For production of the skeleton frame of TOPAS wastewater treatment plants thenpolypropylene material is used which ensures the long term service life of the product.
In the Czech Republic wastewater treatment plants are certified by the SZÚ Brno testing laboratory.
Models of TOPAS waste water treatment plants
Variants of TOPAS waste water treatment plants
- Biological waste water treatment plant with efficiency of 95%
- Patented principle of operation based on alteration of the flowingand regenerating phase
- Built-in sound and lighting signalling of emergency status
- Heat-insulated, steam-proof, removable cap
- Independent sludge tank for anaerobic stability of sludge
- Completely removable technology while servicing the water treatment plant
- Treated water can be discharged into water streams (river, streams, lakes)
- Water can be used for watering of vegetation (with the exception of dropping)
- Unique technical solution of a waste water treatment plant
- Contains built-in sand filter for mechanical completion of the treatment of water at the outflow which during the regeneration phase is automatically washed several times during the day
- The efficiency of the treatment is higher than 98%
- The treated water can be used for penetration into the ground and underground water and for discharging into a rainwater sewerage system
- Recommended type for root and drop watering
Delivery and installation
The WWTP TOPAS is delivered as a complete ready made wastewater treatment plant connected and tested for functionality and watertightness. It is equipped with a green colour cover with a UV filter which fits to the walls of the tank by its weight. The inside part of the cover is lined with thermal insulation which significantly restricts noise and odour escapes and, therefore, the wastewater treatment plant can be installed close to residential houses. The blower for the wastewater treatment plant is placed in a special box directly in the wastewater treatment plant, so it is not necessary to install it in the house.Warranty
We provide a warranty period for the wastewater treatment plant for the duration of 24 months. The warranty period for the air blower is 24 months with the exception of the diaphragms in the air blower whose warranty is restricted to 12 months due to a shorter service life. The warranty period does not relate to defects caused by improper service of the wastewater treatment plant. This particularly concerns the incorrect setting of the timer and defects which can be removed according to the operation manual.
The TOPAS wastewater treatment plant is a self-supporting plastic tank which is usually installed into an excavated ditch bigger than 0.5 m (width and length) so that the cover exceeds the surface by about 0.15 m above the surrounded altered surface. By this means the wastewater treatment plant is protected against penetration of rainwater.For the installation of the wastewater treatment plant it is recommended to use mechanization (an auto crane).In common conditions it is sufficient to install it onto a sand bed with the thickness of 10 cm and then to backfill it with the soil from which rough stones should be removed. In the case of installation of the wastewater treatment plant into soil with a high level of underground water, we recommend to compact the bottom of the ditch with a 0.15 m wide layer of concrete or to place panels on the bottom layer. When backfilling the side walls with soil, the layer of panels should be placed on the bottom of the ditch to prevent the rising of the wastewater treatment plant.The backfilling of the wastewater treatment plant must be performed together with the gradual filling of the wastewater treatment plant with clean water to prevent bending of walls due to the pressure from the ground.